Saturday, December 8, 2012

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

85/100
The newest hit in the Call of Duty Franchise. Obviously I had to try it out to review it so I did. I must say it is a pretty good game. The campaign has some mystery into it and it also hints of a new game coming out at the very end. Call of Duty Black Ops 2 is a first person shooter most people play it for online though. Although Xbox seems to be having about as much lag as Playstation 3 I would say this game overall online deserves a 70/100 if you play for enjoyment. The campaign so far has followed the story from the original Black Ops to some extent. It was a very anticipated game and I can see why, but personally I think they should have held it off and made it just a little bit better. The new futuristic sort of view really appeals to me though the guns feel and look nice. All in all this game deserves a 85/100 I have yet to try it out on the WiiU.

1 comment: