Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Introduction

Introduction

Video Games. What is there to say about them? I have a passion for games. I have been playing since I was 3 years old that's a well 15 years! After discovering blogging just a few months ago (sounds like I've been living under a rock) I finally found the courage to try it out.

At the moment I may not be the most entertaining blogger nor the most experienced. So I encourage you to accompany me as I get all of this straightened out and more organized. :)

I have played well over 300+ games I can't name them all, but I can certainly name a lot of my most favorite games like Super Mario RPG: legend of the seven stars, Mario Kart, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask, should I go on?

Many thanks to whoever views this page and starts to follow my blog I hope you have a wonderful day, oh and here's a picture of my favorite game of all time :)

 

I know I mentioned it, but if you didn't know what the game looked like well there it is :) it will be the game I review first since it's the game I know most about and just recently replayed it. Anyway goodbye for now!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment